Friday, September 17, 2004

Pre-session comments

I decided to join Doris' workshop for two main reasons: I've admired her enthusiasm and effort in attracting colleagues in her area into this fascinating world of ICTs ever since she joined the "Becoming a Webhead" workshop; and I felt motivated by the syllabus of The Learning Classroom course. Besides, I was also going to mix business with great pleasure, because several Webheads were going to join the course.

Though I've been teaching for over 28 years, I still have a lot to learn about teaching, and this is as good a time as any. Well, maybe not the best time now that Fernanda Rodrigues told me about another workshop, "Facilitating learning projects in communities of practice", that will run for 6 weeks starting the end of September. The truth is that I'm in a great dilema. I don't know if I can take two workshops simultaneously! I'll give myself the weekend to think things over.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this experience!

Congrats, Doris, on taking this challenge! Keep on shining! I love that expression of yours! It always reminds me of "keep on smiling!" and it makes me feel good. :-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home